Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 15:47

Thank You Eldorado!

I think you have answered all the question I have, for now at least. I am enjoying your scenario very much :hauwech:

I have to go now, there are more soldiers to kill :klopf:

Annoraner

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 9. Juli 2007

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 21:00

@ Eldorado
@ Kateker

Sorry.....but thanks for the correction!

@ Dread Pirate Terry

Here the translation of the Text below, about the trade route:

Since it obviously is not possible to provide 5 islands with aristocrats by an automatic trade route with only one ship, you must create a "manual" trade route

Adds your savegame a text file that is in the trade route is listed in the following format: City X - Y tonnes of goods (ie, there are tons of goods Y loaded onto the ship)+Z tons of goods (ie, there are tons of Z of goods loaded into the counter)

Please send your save under your username! :hey:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Annoraner« (16. Dezember 2009, 22:23)

Eldorado

Deckschrubber

Registrierungsdatum: 25. Mai 2009

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 22:05

Hi Annoraner,

there is a mistake in the text about the trading route (not from you, your translation is brilliant). The text must say: City X - Y tons...+ Z tons of goods. Otherwise it doesn´t make sense. I´m sorry for this mistake.

Annoraner

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 22:23

Thanks....it is now correct (I hope at least).

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2009, 01:56

Am I the only person playing this contest? :keineahnung:

I guess I might actually have a chance to win for once :jaaaaa:

Kateker

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 26. Oktober 2006

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010, 07:56

Moin Eldorado!

Jetzt ist der dritte CG aus der Inselwelt verschwunden und das Spiel teilt mir mit ich hätte gewonnen.... prima :lol:
Habe versucht einem CG ein Kontor in einer kleinen Ecke zu lassen; der ist leider ob der schlechten Aussichten auch ausgewandert. Dieser Trick würde sich zum Schluss ja auch mit Deiner Forderung beißen "Vernichte alle Kumpanen"

Wie bau ich jetzt weiter? Wie teste ich die Stabilität des Spiels?

Wie willst Du später ein Spiel testen, das schon fertig hat?

Gruß, Kateker

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kateker« (6. Januar 2010, 08:24)

Eldorado

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 8. Januar 2010, 15:27

Hi Kateker,

wenn du willst, kannst du mir ja mal das Savegame per PN schicken, vielleicht kann ich den Fehler beheben.

Nyathan

Vollmatrose

Registrierungsdatum: 31. Oktober 2009

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 8. Januar 2010, 22:28

due zahl der denkmäler ist wohl kaum mit der zahl der Aristokraten zu vergleichen
das muss multiplieziert werden

Eldorado

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 11. Januar 2010, 17:27

Es gibt ein Problem mit dem Szenario. Leider hab ich im Editor Siegbedingungen reingemacht, was dazu führt, dass beim Erreichen von diesen das Spiel zu Ende ist. Man kann damit z.B. nicht mehr als 600 Aristokraten haben. Wer den Contest spielt, kann sein Savegame per PN an mich schicken, ich behebe dann den Fehler.

Annoraner

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 11. Januar 2010, 20:21

Ich werde mal für Dread Pirate Terry übersetzen und Ihm PN darüber schicken...

Zitat

Originally posted by Eldorado - translated from German
Unfortunately, I've typed in the editor victory conditions an error, which means that when you reach these, the game is finished.

One can, thus for example not more than 600 have aristocrats. Who plays the Contest can be sent via PN the savegame to me, I will fix the error.

@Dread Pirate Terry:
Please get in touch with Eldorado!
Thanks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Annoraner« (12. Januar 2010, 00:16)

Kateker

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010, 16:06

@ Eldorado:

Stell doch auch ein korrigiertes Szenario im Pool ein.
Für Leute die später mit dem Contest anfangen, oder es einfach nur so spielen wollen (siehe Downloadzahlen).

Dann stehen die nicht auch vor dem Problem mit den Siegbedingungen. Einer der Admins wird das sicherlich für dich austauschen, wenn ihn darum bittest.

Eldorado

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010, 16:11

Hi,

ich habe W-O-D schon die korrigierte Version geschickt, in den nächsten Tagen müsste sie im Annopool sein.

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010, 18:05

Zitat

Originally posted by Dread Pirate Terry

According to Sir Henry's goal editor this scenario will close after building one city of 500 aristocrats, defeat all three opponents and also the pirates and your balance reaches 600. This much I understand, I must keep one of these goals from being reached until the end.

I thought that the fact that these goals would end the scenario was actually part of the contest. My plan had been after killing all the soldiers I could, earnning as many monuments as I could and building my cities on all five islands, I would then have a single soldier go to the final cg's warehouse and destroy it and end the scenario in that manner.
Is this acceptable Eldorado or must I send you my savegame?
You are aware I'm sure that if you alter the savegame in such a way that it becomes a new .szs file then we will have only two free traders instead of the current four.
One other question, do we actually have to build the monuments or do we get credit for all monuments "earned"? I will not have space on the five islands to actually "build" them :hey:

Kateker

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010, 18:28

Zitat

Original von Dread Pirate Terry
..... I would then have a single soldier go to the final cg's warehouse and destroy it and end the scenario in that manner.

I tried this (it worked in other scenes), but this time the last CG did not see any chance and destroyed his warehouse himself.
Yes, it is an different scen, probably with less free traders. (do I have to start over :scratch: )
Eldorado will have to make a notice about killed soldiers.
The monuments (I think) only count it they are build, but we should ask Eldorado.

Eldorado

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010, 20:40

Hi,

monuments count if they appear on the rating screen in the end, you don´t have to build them because you have only less space on the islands. I didn`t know about the problem with the traders, I`m thinking of a solution for this problem...

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010, 22:54

@ Kateker,
I'm sorry my solution didn't work for you. In one savegame I skipped ahead past the soldier killing stage and wiped out the cg's with the exception of one, leaving him only a warehouse and one fisherman. He remains still, selling a few fish to the free traders and with a tribute from me he stays in business. Somehow I just knew that you would be playing this contest......maybe I can still finish in second place :hey:

@ Eldorado,
I don't know about anyone else but I think my entry will be alright with only two free traders. However I don't think I need to send you my savegame for altering since it will close on it's own. In order to test my scenario without it closing all you will need to do is stop my lone soldier from eliminating the final cg. I'm sorry if my many questions have caused you difficulty. :blumen:

Kateker

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2010, 15:21

Ok, I went back a few steps and send some :popcorn: to the last CG. So he agreed, staying still the contest is finished tätschel:

One problem solved. But now, after I realised monuments are counting, I got to keep my people wealthy... :rolleyes: (for more than 30 min)...

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2010, 16:43

@ Kateker
I'm happy your poor little cg is happy!
As far as monuments go I think the one point for each monument is the least important score to be concerned about. By the way, I have no intention of using the faster speeds to increase my score. If that means I lose, so be it. I know there was no mention of speeding up play during the contest but I just don't think I want to play it that way. :keineahnung:

Annoraner

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2010, 12:47

@ Dread Pirate Terry:

The Szenario has been exchanged (on the 12.01.2010) in the Annopool (1602 Contest). I guess due the error mentioned above...
so please download it again and sorry for the inconvenience.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Annoraner« (14. Januar 2010, 12:48)

Eldorado

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2010, 14:39

Hi,

yes, I exchanged the scen with a new version without victory conditions. But those who are already playing the contest don`t have to restart, you can continue your scen.