Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

zoelena

Leichtmatrose

• »zoelena« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 20. November 2009

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009, 10:56

Question new scenario made with Toolone

Hi,

Tried to make my own scenario in Tool One without a map from World Editor. When I start the scenario I don,t see the new ships that I made.....!! What have I done wrong...? :maeh:

Scenario is imcluded....

Any help is highly appriciated....

Kind regards,

Anton Will van Zoelen :wedel:
»zoelena« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • aw_test.zip (5,51 kB - 370 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 9. April 2024, 05:39)

Barbarella

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 2. Juli 2005

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009, 11:19

Thema ins Editor-Forum verschoben.

Thread moved to editor forum.

Annoraner

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 9. Juli 2007

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009, 12:31

@ zoelena:

Hi!

I will take a look in the evening, but please read here.
There are known issues with self created szenarios...

Could please you maybe check this in the meanwhile too?

Sorry, this is in German, I will make also a update in english as well later in the evening....but I think you understand this.

groetjes
Annoraner

EDIT:
Issue in Tool One are lot of unknown do the fact that there can be everything changed an so on...the errors can be very different and hard to track...
Could you please post also which changement excatly has been done in Tool One?

Thanks in advance, becasue this make the support easier for everyone.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Annoraner« (4. Dezember 2009, 12:36)

zoelena

Leichtmatrose

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009, 16:35

Changed items

Hi,

This is what I have changed.

Created a new group (schepen) and added new ships with copy and create assetchild
(warship and trading ship).

Then added the new ships in GameCreateParameters in the part Start Ships. (Standard).
I have put Standard in the EndlessGamePresets for Start Ships.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Anton Will van Zoelen

Annoraner

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009, 16:52

Honestly,
my expirience with Tool One is limited...but I know there some issue (somethimes with AssetsChild and the creation of Areas).

Could you please check (step-by-step, change, save, test..) to re-create this again (not always everything at once...)?

Can someone have a look to, please?
Thanks!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Annoraner« (4. Dezember 2009, 16:53)

annocat

Frisch Angeheuert

Registrierungsdatum: 13. Oktober 2006

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009, 17:03

Your ships were not created with CreateAssetChild, you must have used copy/paste.
When you click on View->ExpertValues you see that they have very big guids and when selecting asset childs the template button is disabled(here it is enabled)

When you recreate the ships it should work.

Annoraner

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009, 18:40

@annocat

Thanks for your help too.
Danke für deine Hilfe!

@zoelena
Ok, I hope everything should be fine and working now.
If yes, can you send me please your Szenario via PN (or you can upload this into the Annopool for everyone).

I see that you changed the radius of the buildings too. I hope that cause no trouble too....
Anders wens ik u een prettig weekend.

zoelena

Leichtmatrose

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009, 19:24

Hi

Lots of work to do....but will let you know how i got one and ofcourse I will upload the scenario... In the meantime thanks very much for your help. Is highly appriciated.

Kind regards,

AW

zoelena

Leichtmatrose

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009, 20:26

Hi,

Quick update...
Did as you said and created new ships with copy and create assetchild. When I save
the ships after putting then in GameCreateParameters (4 ships, 1 Flagship and 3 Caravels as trading ships) everything is fine.... But when I open the values of the ships again, they have gone back to the original values.... instead of the one I have put in.

I wonder...is that because I use copy/create assetchild because that did not happen when I copy and paste (made new ships alltogether)....

Kind regards,

Anton Will van Zoelen

annocat

Frisch Angeheuert

Registrierungsdatum: 13. Oktober 2006

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 6. Dezember 2009, 23:35

Zitat

Original von zoelena
But when I open the values of the ships again, they have gone back to the original values.... instead of the one I have put in.

Du you mean the values of the ships or the start ship list ? Can you upload your scenario and describe which value is lost after you change it ?

Zitat

Original von zoelenaI wonder...is that because I use copy/create assetchild because that did not happen when I copy and paste (made new ships alltogether)....

You should be able to change all values using copy/paste or asset childs.

zoelena

Leichtmatrose

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. Dezember 2009, 10:37

Hi,

Thanks for your respons. In the meantime I have found out that some of the values were incorrect. Everything is working fine now. The only thing I am still working on is....make a rdu in Toolone without a map in WorldEditor that you can play with different (random) maps...

Think the best solution is to make my own mod and start with free play...

Thanks for your help anyway.

Kind regards,

Anton Will van Zoelen

Zurzeit ist neben Ihnen 1 Benutzer in diesem Thema unterwegs:

1 Besucher