Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 10. Januar 2009, 16:54

Heiratsabsichten I / Marriage Intentions

I read somewhere that the first of these fine scenarios was no challenge for experienced players so I played " III " first. That one was a challenge to get started but played out very nicely. After that I thought I would go back to the first scenario, I have to admit, this one has stumped me! Has anyone successfully played this scenario?

Zomby you clever devil! :ohoh:
I think I finally figured out your nasty little trick! :D
Not to worry, your secret is safe with me :hauwech:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dread Pirate Terry« (10. Januar 2009, 17:09)

Zomby Woof

Meereskenner

Registrierungsdatum: 19. Mai 2003

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 10. Januar 2009, 17:41

Well, i didn't think that those little tricks were THAT nasty :D :hauwech:
  Zomby Woof

Mama

Is Seefest

Registrierungsdatum: 23. Dezember 2003

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 13. Januar 2009, 22:44

Ok now it sounds interesting.

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2009, 05:20

Marriage Intentions I, II & III have all been verrrrrry interesting!

Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2009, 01:41

# IV was also very good!

Nice job Zomby :hauwech:

Sir Lostalot

Is Seefest

Registrierungsdatum: 12. März 2008

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 8. Februar 2009, 05:27

Marriage Intentions

:scratch: I've had fun with I, II and III. I like the puzzlers to start. While I was playing III, I was well on my way to taking the big Island from yellow. I came back to the game and hit "continue play" to resume where I left off and found myself now the yellow player. Even though I was in dire straits, I managed to defeat my former self. I have never experienced switching sides like this before. Has anyone else? I didn't think to save the game and have not had it happen again though I have tried.

Right now I am playing IV and can't get the red to do anything. Any hints on what I am missing?
:aua:

Zomby Woof

Meereskenner

Registrierungsdatum: 19. Mai 2003

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 8. Februar 2009, 13:24

How did you start? If you leave the two islands in the south western corner to the AI he will begin to settle an island.
  Zomby Woof

Sir Lostalot

Is Seefest

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 8. Februar 2009, 14:04

I settled on the north island of the two south west islands. The AI settled on the south island first, before I settled. My plan was to trade liquor, smokes, tools and bricks to the AI to build him up, but he got to settler with spice and just sits there.

Zomby Woof, thanks for these scenarios! :hauwech:

Dienstag, 10. Februar 2009, 02:11

It's always a challenge to get an AI to advance the way you want him to. I finally got frustrated with him on my first attempt. After carefully considering the problem I did eventually " convince " him to get his act together. If you aren't able to find the magic words to wake him up please PM me and I'll see if I might be able to give you a clue. :hey:

Sir Lostalot

Is Seefest

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 10. Februar 2009, 17:09

:D The honeymoon can continue! I just had to throw out every stategy and technique I usually use. Great series of scenarios. Thanks!!