Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 7. August 2007, 13:36

Onkel Ottos Umzug

I hadn't looked at the Anno Pool for a couple of weeks because of the end of Kateker's contest and then Linde's first new scenario in a long time. Since I wasn't paying close enough attention this newest Linde scenario almost slipped by me!
I thought I had better post something here about it so no one else misses out on this excellent new presentation.

Thank You Linde, you have come up with another winner! :hauwech:

Sonntag, 19. August 2007, 20:00

RE: Onkel Ottos Umzug

A fabulous Linde scenario and NO one wants to chat about it? :scratch:
Not English speakers? :(
Not German speakers? :(
No bi-lingual Annoists of any kind? :(

W-O-D

Team AnnoZone

Registrierungsdatum: 3. Februar 2003

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 19. August 2007, 20:07

Many Users are playing (aktuall 164 Downloads) i think, but most of them are playing only for fun, no Time for posting in Forums. :hey:

Linde

Ausguck

Registrierungsdatum: 30. Juni 2007

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 19. August 2007, 20:46

I am sure, the next scen will overflow the thread with posts! But this one is "only a scenario to play and to have amusement". There is nothing spectacular or mysterious contained. Next Scenario will be a challange for players, that love brainteasers and have nerves of steel. :P
I advice everyone to take care that there is a reservoir of valerian at home before start.

Ich bin sicher, das nächste Szenario wird den Thread schneller mit Posts füllen. Aber dieses ist "Nur ein Szenario zum Spielen und Spass haben". Es ist nichts spektakuläres oder geheimnisvolles darin. Das nächste wird eine Herausforderung für Spieler, die Rätselaufgaben lieben und Nerven aus Stahl haben. :P
Ich rate jedem, sich rechtzeitig vor dem Start einen ausreichenden Vorrat an Baldrian zuzulegen.
  Linde :)

Anno-1602 Spielerin

Mama

Is Seefest

Registrierungsdatum: 23. Dezember 2003

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 20. August 2007, 03:23

I've been playing it. I have rid myself of the yellow AI and still have a positive balance and trade with the other 2 AI's. I am just trying to decide who to go for next.

It took a few islands before I got the large shipyard from yellow. Good thing they had so many for me to try it on.

Montag, 20. August 2007, 21:21

I got my big shipyard early on. Tributing all three AIs kept them away long enough to get citizens for cannons. After building a church & bathhouse to get 500 merchants I deleted the public buildings after which I could happily & peacefully build my fleet while keeping only 480 45% settlers. Since I trained no soldiers neither did the AIs so there was never the complication of invasions.

@Mama......... How did you make out on Linde's earlier scenario, the one you took on vacation with you?

Mama

Is Seefest

Registrierungsdatum: 23. Dezember 2003

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 21. August 2007, 01:51

I have yet to have any merchants in this scenario but I did take the yellow AI's large shipyard. I missed on the first 2 of them but got the third. Good thing they had a lot of large shipyards. I have yet to pay a bribe to any of the AI's. Even when I took out White's cities I made sure my soldiers took out their merchant houses before I took it over. I have 3 cities with citizens and 2 with settlers now. I haven't been invaded and I didn't build walls. They have not attemped it even though I have soldiers.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Mama« (21. August 2007, 01:52)