Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dobber

Plankenstürmer

Registrierungsdatum: 5. März 2006

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 17. Juli 2007, 09:33

The end draws near! How many points do you suppose it will take to win this 3rd part? 25,000-30,000? Or will it take more than that? :scratch:

Kateker

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 26. Oktober 2006

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 17. Juli 2007, 09:53

Vielleicht abhängig davon wie kooperativ die AI sind. Sie bringen mehr Punkte für weniger Alkohol. :D

Maybe depending how cooperativ the AI are. They bring more points for less alcohol.

Dobber

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 17. Juli 2007, 15:39

Zitat

Originally posted by Dread Pirate Terry
You know since those of us in this country would rather use a total point system for all three parts combined then I would be willing to give you and Mama a few extra days, or weeks to see if you can beat me and my "borrowed" scenario!
It wouldn't be for the "World Championship" but we can judge the best U.S. score for ourselves after Mama gets back from her vacation. :idea:

No thanks, Terry!

I am through with this scenario. I have submitted an entry, and it will have to stand as is. If it isn't good enough to beat yours here in the contest, it isn't going to be good enough to beat you later down the road, I have seen this map enough! Mama may want to try to beat your score, but my efforts on this one end here!

Dobber

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 17. Juli 2007, 17:11

I just noticed I am no longer a land rat, I am now freshly hired as google translates it.

Dienstag, 17. Juli 2007, 19:42

Zitat

Originally posted by Dobber
The end draws near! How many points do you suppose it will take to win this 3rd part? 25,000-30,000? Or will it take more than that? :scratch:

I think you may be close in your estimate Dobber. :D
No wait, you mean BETWEEN 25,000 & 30,000. :traurig:
I was thinking more along the lines of 25,000 PLUS 30,000! :worry:

Chain

R.i.P. Anno 1602 Oberarchivator

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Mai 2006

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 17. Juli 2007, 20:13

i have send in my savegame now.

ich habe mein savegame nun auch eingereicht.
  ANNO 1602 - Tradition pflegen heisst nicht, Asche aufbewahren, sondern Glut am Glühen halten.
(Frei nach J. Jaurès, 1859-1914)

Anno 1602 Contestarchiv | Anno 1602 Szenarienarchiv | Anno 1602 Inselkatalog | Anno 1602 Baumschule |
König in Nöten by Cybaer | Logbucheintrag vom 20. Jul 2009 |

Dienstag, 17. Juli 2007, 20:43

I'll be sending mine in later this afternoon. Thanks to Dobber correctly interpreting what was meant by "keep" 2,500 aristocrats happy through the Shift F8 test, I was able to correct that problem and tweaked my entry a bit more as well.
Now my 2,500 aristocrats are happily paying their 34% taxes at the beginning of the test. So are all my merchants, citizens, settlers & pioneers.

Dobber

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2007, 04:26

So you think it will take about 50,000-55,000 points to win this one? Well my entry will just have to stand as it is, I don't feel like tweaking it anymore, maybe I can get third place in this one and still finish in second or third over all. I sent mine in about 18 hours ago! And I am through with it! No more Pathfinder for me!

@kateker it turned out to be a very good contest! (Once the goal translation difficulties got worked out! The puzzles(while frustrating) were great! I just wish I had been able to put a little more into part 3! (And I wish I had Part 1 back and done differently! If I had thought to build a lot of small ships before evolving to Merchants on that one, I believe I could have taken 1st on that part.

Kateker

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2007, 15:22

Zitat

Original von Dobber
..And I wish I had Part 1 back and done differently!

After I learned that much about logistic in supplying the population I wish back Your Eastern Contest! There would be another 7000 points possible... :g:
Most entries are in. The last will arrive tonight, as common, at 23.59.58 o´clock CET... High precision is performed :up:

Nachdem ich soviel über den logistischen Teil der Versorgung einer Bevölkerung gelernt habe, wünsche ich mir Dobbers contest zurück. Da wären nochmal 7000 Punkte drin..
Die meisten Saves sind angekommen. Wie gewohnt wird der letzte heute abend mit hoher Präzision um 23.59.58 Uhr CET eintreffen :up:

Mama

Is Seefest

Registrierungsdatum: 23. Dezember 2003

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2007, 00:22

Zitat

@kateker it turned out to be a very good contest! (Once the goal translation difficulties got worked out! The puzzles(while frustrating) were great! I just wish I had been able to put a little more into part 3! (And I wish I had Part 1 back and done differently! If I had thought to build a lot of small ships before evolving to Merchants on that one, I believe I could have taken 1st on that part.

That is part of the being in a contest. You have to come up with the idea during it. I had another, much better part 2 going but then I found I didn't have but a day left so I had to go to an older save and get it ready to submit. It also helps to keep your solutions secret.

Dobber

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2007, 00:52

Zitat

Originally posted by Mama
It also helps to keep your solutions secret.

Yep, I suppose, but then sometimes when you share a solution with someone, they may also share a solution with you. I believe that may have happened for you in this contest. :up:

BTW-I think this part will require more than 60,000 points to take first place! :up:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dobber« (19. Juli 2007, 00:55)

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2007, 01:38

Zitat

BTW-I think this part will require more than 60,000 points to take first place! :up:

I'm confused, again. On the Sunflower's board just minutes before this post you said you thought "your" 37,200 points stood a good chance. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Dobber

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2007, 01:41

Zitat

Originally posted by Dread Pirate Terry

Zitat

I'm confused, again. On the Sunflower's board just minutes before this post you said you thought "your" 37,200 points stood a good chance. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

I do think "my" 37,200 points stand a good chance! And I do think it will require over 60,000 points to win.

Why should the puzzles and riddles end with the contest deadline? :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dobber« (19. Juli 2007, 01:42)

Dobber

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2007, 07:05

Terry I put "my" in quotation marks, the 37,200 is just the points for my inhabitants, it does not include the AI inhabitants points. With the AI points added to the "my" 37,200, I think I stand a good chance.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dobber« (19. Juli 2007, 14:37)

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2007, 15:23

Good misinformation campaign Dobber!

I thought for sure I had a chance in part 3 but I'm affraid "my" points total of 53,200 won't be able to defeat your superior AI building!

Good job! Now............I wonder if Mama led us astray as well :rolleyes:

Dobber

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2007, 15:51

Hey, Terry! You caught on! I learned my lesson in part 1, about what information I shared and who I shared it with. I gave away to much information during part 1 and entries were redone and resubmitted. So with part 2 I played it a little closer to the chest, let people think I was having difficulty getting the AI's to trade with me and that sort of thing. Then with part 3, I went a little further with the misinformation Campaign, giving the appearance I was having tremendous difficulty with the pirates, losing troops like crazy and then to being unable to complete the contest. I wasn't about to let anyone know how well I was doing with it, as I said I learned my lesson about that from part 1. :D

BTW - In my test the AI's finished with 28,844 points, for a total of 66,044 points. And I did not lose any troops, so no deductions for lost troops and both AI's settled two islands.

Mama

Is Seefest

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2007, 16:14

Interesting Dobber. I wonder why I wasted so much time chatting with you on those parts. Live and Learn.

Now I also wonder about the other things you have written. You were out of this part a few times. Sneaky.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Mama« (19. Juli 2007, 16:16)

Kateker

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2007, 18:58

Pokerface...

That is what I thought...

Linde

Ausguck

Registrierungsdatum: 30. Juni 2007

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2007, 21:07

Wie siehts nun so aus? Contest ist "quasi" um? Alle Savegames abgegeben? Alle Teilnehmer schon wieder Langeweile? Ich hätt da was dagegen, wenn dem so wäre!

Wenn nun keiner mehr am Contest "arbeitet" könnte ich ja morgen mal ein Szen in den Pool stellen...

edit: Öhm ups ... mein Englisch ist ZU schlecht, als dass ich einen Auftrag in Englisch machen kann. Wäre jemand bereit zu übersetzen?
  Linde :)

Anno-1602 Spielerin

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Linde« (19. Juli 2007, 21:09)

Mama

Is Seefest

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2007, 21:12

Please do put your scenario on the annopool. If it is out there early enough I will be able to download and have it on vacation with me. I won't have internet access most of the time during vacation.

Zurzeit sind neben Ihnen 2 Benutzer in diesem Thema unterwegs:

2 Besucher