Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Ancient Warrior

Frisch Angeheuert

• »Ancient Warrior« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 6. April 2006

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 6. April 2006, 10:19

Is there any way, tool program that can extract the images from the figuren.dat files?!

?(
Is there any way, tool program that can extract the images from the figuren.dat files?! I already know that the figurenheader.dat contains all the image info's from all characters in the game, and that the other files contain all of the image data.
On some way, the data structure seems to differ from the anlagen.dat file.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO EXTRACT THE IMAGES FROM THOSE FILES?! ;)

Bomi

Meister der Kleintools

Registrierungsdatum: 2. Mai 2003

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 6. April 2006, 12:58

RE: Is there any way, tool program that can extract the images from the figuren.dat files?!

Zitat

Original von Ancient Warrior
IS THERE ANY WAY TO EXTRACT THE IMAGES FROM THOSE FILES?! ;)

NO! AT LEAST AT THE MOMENT THERE'S NO TOOL AVAILABLE TO DO THAT!
  ATH, Bomi

Contests: 2008 BEC BOC 1602 | 2007 BEC BOC | 2006 BEC BOC | 2005 BEC BOC | 2004 BEC

ANNOTunesANNOToolsMetropolaris, Georgolaris1602-Zeugs1503-SzenarienDieter's 1503-Editor

Ancient Warrior

Frisch Angeheuert

• »Ancient Warrior« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 6. April 2006

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. April 2006, 12:41

At least, I know that the first file contains all image data, and that the following files contain the images. Maybe, the files must be merged, and I saw the structure of the header file. This structure is more complicated, and differs totally from the Anlagen.dat.
The palette's are mixed all up, and further, i'm a noob, but it seems to be very complicating.
But how could it be possible, that there are animations of the characters in this game, wil extraction is'nt possible?

Also, are people working with trying to decode the Figuren.dat files?