manfried

Ausguck

• »manfried« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 1. April 2004

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. August 2004, 18:59

Tex-encoder

Hi,

The map editor readme.txt files tell that we are supposed to extract the anlagen.dat items using the Tex-encoder program, but i just cannot do it?
The file is located here: C:\Program Files\ANNO 1503\Anlagen.dat (probably like most of users). Could you tell me what i should write when i start the tex-encoder please?

Robinson Crusoe

Ehren-Mitglied

Registrierungsdatum: 30. August 2003

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. August 2004, 19:05

you must drag and drop the file "anlagen.dat" over the texencoder

sorry for my bad english ;)

manfried

Ausguck

• »manfried« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 1. April 2004

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. August 2004, 19:29

lol, thanks

W-O-D

Team AnnoZone

Registrierungsdatum: 3. Februar 2003

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. August 2004, 19:37

Suggestion....
Better install the Game and needed proggs like the mapeditor in another partiotion like C:
Reason why is, the System will be much faster, because its more free space for it.
Too much files in C makes it slower and slower, Anno1503 don't like that and get stuck. ;)
  Ich will meinen Scout zurück :keule:

TonyMontana

Is Seefest

Registrierungsdatum: 17. August 2004

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. August 2004, 20:11

I extract all the files as bmps but i dont know how the anlageneditor.exe is functioning i extract the bmps with it but only the large Size (default)and copy it in the gellimages folder but i cannot see the buildings.I don´t know why ?
Do i also extract the another sizes and copy it in the gellimages folder or what must i Do that i can see the buildings bmps in the editor ???

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »TonyMontana« (21. August 2004, 20:11)

Robinson Crusoe

Ehren-Mitglied

Registrierungsdatum: 30. August 2003

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. August 2004, 20:17

@tony look at here anlagenprojekt

Zitat

Das Hilfsprogramm AnlagenProjekt.exe ( im Editorpaket enthalten), kopiert diese benötigten Bitmaps ins Unterverzeichnis GelImages mit den für den Editor benötigten Filenamen. Folgen Sie einfach der Anleitung im Programmfenster.

drkohler

Master of Editor

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Juni 2003

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 22. August 2004, 02:18

Zitat

Original von Robinson Crusoe
@tony look at here anlagenprojekt

Zitat

Das Hilfsprogramm AnlagenProjekt.exe ( im Editorpaket enthalten), kopiert diese benötigten Bitmaps ins Unterverzeichnis GelImages mit den für den Editor benötigten Filenamen. Folgen Sie einfach der Anleitung im Programmfenster.
There is a new AnlagenProjekt.exe coming, as there currently are some wrong/missing bitmaps (not-) created with this version.

Ancient Warrior

Frisch Angeheuert

Registrierungsdatum: 6. April 2006

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 6. April 2006, 10:53

Hello, I'm new here, but I started a new thread about how to extract images from the figuren.dat files. Can someone help me, or give me some advice?

Patja

Rätselmeisterin

Registrierungsdatum: 4. April 2005

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 6. April 2006, 12:38

Hi,

sorry, but at the moment - as far as I know - unfortunately it's not possible to extract the images from the figuren.dat. It's only possible to extract the buildings from the Anlagen.dat.